Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Years Eve at Google Sydney

One of the great things about having an office on the water in Sydney is being able to get up close to the action for New Years Eve.

In Sydney any piece of land with a decent view of the fireworks is worth a positive mint on New Years, more so if you can actually enjoy it with friends and a drink. When the company offered up our cafeteria for celebrations then I was in like a shot and truth be told it was a great night.



New Year's for me is traditionally shakey, I don't like big crowds or being disappointed and so the best nights have been where I've stayed in one place with good friends. Catching the light rail to the office meant low stress, seats all the way and no hassle.



The view before sundown of the bridge



The view of the city lights



Some of the early fireworks



The bridge lighting up



I love the outline of the buildings on the fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment