Friday, February 4, 2011

New year, new blogging platform

I'm in the midst of rearranging all of my online life into more centralised manageable chunks, and part of that is moving my blogs out of Livejournal.

I was one of the highest advocates of Livejournal for years, but after being sold, losing Brad Fitzpatrick and essentially becoming Russia's internet dumping ground I figured it was time to leave.

These days I spend a lot of time on Twitter, and my personal blog is no longer the stream of consciousness it was when I was younger... that's what Twitter and Facebook are for now.

Expect longer more content focussed posts less regularly on the new version of Tales of Geek and Scene. I am still in the process of manipulating the LJ to Blogger conversion tools so that I can export an archive of my old Livejournal, as I document the process you can find it on my Cyber Goth Geek Chick blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment