Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2011: Half over but packed full!

So I feel like I've been on the run all of 2011, but it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just time to pause. The year is half over but I feel like I've gotten many things done.

So far this year I've ...

Been instrumental in Google Sydney sponsoring Mardi Gras

Helped host a Girl Geek Dinner



Graduated from my Masters



Toured Grendel and Nachtmahr



Gone to Canada for 2 weeks



Gone to New York for a week



Went to Tasmania to visit Jen



Seen about 30 Industrial bands at the Kinetik festival



Eaten about 15 brunches with The Breakfast Club and Chops' best friends



Enjoyed having a car again



Been in love and actually happy for entire months at a time
Life could definitely be worse!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you. Looks like a pretty great year so far. Hope it continues in the same vein.

    ReplyDelete